helping the community
At mpruv-u we are dedicated to stepping up our efforts in addressing this issue. we provide literacy instruction that educated to effectively read, write, listen and speak. Through the use of multiple strategies, we hope to help our community in need to develop into lifelong learners both academically and socially.
We will achieve this by using the following best practices:
- Promoting a literacy-rich environment that represents divers cultures
- Providing extensive time for purposeful reading, writing, speaking and listening experiences in all content areas
- Using ongoing assessment tools to differentiate instruction for a diverse learning community
- Utilizing technology to enhance literacy instruction
- Fostering independence by encoring student choice
- Engaging all in need by providing reading and writing opportunities that incorporate diverse interests.
Literacy education is by no means an easy feat, but through cooperation and community empowerment we believe we can facilitate progress in this area. we are always striving to make a difference, and invite you to learn more and lend your support.